Hi from down in New Zealand

Guest Smudge

Guest Smudge

Hi all, just a quick gidday from a beautiful wee city called Tauranga in the "Bay of Plenty" , N/E coast of the North Is, New Zealand. Usually pretty mild down here, just coming out of the Summer now with light cloud and about 20deg C most days. Personally I have never ridden a Guzzi, but always wanted an 1100i sport, never quite got there BUT...I now own a 2003 V11 sport. She looks absolutely beautiful from what i've seen of her, just a bunch of photo's thus far, I can not wait to see her (notice she is a she) in the flesh. She is having to have her headlight lens replaced in order to comply with left hand drive regs here in NZ and she is at the other end of the country so I'll be getting her trucked up, hopefully in time for Easter weekend.

It was/is one of those internet romances you hear so much about, we just seemed to "click", and anyway who in their right mind (that rules me out!) could resist a fling with a passionate and beautiful Italian like her, heck, she practically threw herself at me!

Anyway I need a bit of help, I cant for the life of me get my little yellow dot to stick on that damn map! I must have joined 4 times already, any idea where I am going wrong

post-6170-1205403919_thumb.jpg

Welcome smudge!

You have a damn sexy bike. The fuel tank color is beautful.

This web site is a fantastic resource and a fun place to hang around.

Cheers,

Steve

(FuelCooler)

:mg:

• 2 weeks later...