That's somewhat funny. Only yesterday I came over this bike, reading an older test report about it. I thought it was interesting that with all this hype about the new Non-V11 like Griso or Stelvio the other ones, the a little bit older ones fell totaly into oblivion.

If you really own such a California it would be interesting why. It for sure is a good tourer, so is the Norge, so why didn't you buy a Norge. I think the price is rather the same.

Hubert

Hey you guys, B) Is a California Vintage a V11 suitable for this forum or what???? :not: or :grin: What do you say? S251

I think any Guzzista is welcome here, but you may get tired of the incessant chatter about spine frames & the "we don't speak Tonti here" when you ask questions about your Cali Vintage.

I for one am interested in your experiences w/ your Vintage, but have to admit that you'll likely find a better support network over at the Guzzitech.com or Wildguzzi forums.

Ride on!

:bike:

:mg:

What he said :stupid:

:mg: Cali Vintage, V11 SCURA all in the workshop for service and an Aprillia Sport City 200 Scooter loaned to my neice, and I am on the train! :homer:

Where do I begin? :unsure: