V11 and this site fading ?

leafman60

Guest V11RossoNigel
No, I'm sorry. I think the newer models have their own following and then you get a community within a community, which will ultimately end in a separation. So why bother? Of course everybody is welcome to join, also Breva, Norge, etc. owners, but it is a V11 site.

(And furthermore, I really don't like the new models... :) )

:grin:

I agree totally keep it V11, it would appear that from my experience people who end up on a V11 tend to somehow fall in love with them, God knows why because they can be a bloody nightmare at times, but when the times are good they are really good. I know I will keep my V11 for the rest of my days, other bikes may come and go, but this one stays for the long haul. I think a lot of guys on this site are in for the long haul.....therefore this site is great, and very much needed, I have learnt a lot from Tech Topics etc, I am pretty much a newbie and need to learn as much as possible, this is where this site is invaluable, so lets keep it pure V11, keep it going, it will become more important as the years roll on. Just enjoy the exclusivity. Well done Jaap, keep up the good work....you have my vote. :thumbsup:

cheers

Nige