Sport 1100 Rear Rotor Part #

Guest Victor/Euro Moto Arizona

For anyone with access to a Sport 1100/Daytona parts book, I'm looking for the MG part # for the rear brake rotor.

For anyone with access to a Sport 1100/Daytona parts book, I'm looking for the MG part # for the rear brake rotor.

My WHB says 01635700 (I think it's the same as the V11). Brembo's number for it I think is 08489943.

New bolts are probably needed too, six of (MG part no) 30611460...

My WHB says 01635700 (I think it's the same as the V11). Brembo's number for it I think is 08489943.

New bolts are probably needed too, six of (MG part no) 30611460...

I've come to find out that the Sport 1100i shares the same rotor with the V11 but the Sport 1100 Carby has a different one shared by Ducati's. Thanks for the reply!

I've come to find out that the Sport 1100i shares the same rotor with the V11 but the Sport 1100 Carby has a different one shared by Ducati's. Thanks for the reply!

Ah, yes, sorry. It had a 260 mm rotor, right? Did you find the part number for it?

I've only recently found out that the carby should be called "Sport 1100" and the injected version "1100 Sport". But everybody, still including me, is confusing them.

Thanks for all the replies! I'm glad to see the members on this forum are still total enthusiats that are on top of things!

I've only recently found out that the carby should be called "Sport 1100" and the injected version "1100 Sport". But everybody, still including me, is confusing them.

Actually, since the original carb'd Sport 1100 had script that made it look like it was called "Spot," (good doggie! ;)) and the Sport Inezziones had script on the tail with "Sport I" it gets even easier:

Carb'd Sports are "Spots" & injected Sports are "Sportis."

Either way, they are (along w/ the Daytona RS) among some of the best looking motorcycles ever made, IMNSHO.

Hope this helps!

:D