Odyssey PC545 Installation

jsciullo

My old battery died over the winter and will get a Odyssey PC545 in my V11 Sport. I have a YUSA but seemed to recall that it was installed differently than the stock battery that came with the bike. Does the 545 install standing up or laying on its side?

Thanks,

Jim

My old battery died over the winter and will get a Odyssey PC545 in my V11 Sport. I have a YUSA but seemed to recall that it was installed differently than the stock battery that came with the bike. Does the 545 install standing up or laying on its side?

Thanks,

Jim

Will you put the PC545MJ (Metal jacket) or not?

I just ordered a pc545 today for $99.00 to replace my troublesome Yuasa. Seems the terminals are different from a standard battery. Is this something I should have ordered with the battery or can I adapt 'regular' terminals to the Odyssey?

I just got the battery and its not the meytal jacket version. It does face the rear and it does use a different terminal connector that the YUSA. No big deal as my new battery included the proper bolts. Bike started right up and has been running fine. It does seem to start faster than the YUSA.

I just got the battery and its not the meytal jacket version. It does face the rear and it does use a different terminal connector that the YUSA. No big deal as my new battery included the proper bolts. Bike started right up and has been running fine. It does seem to start faster than the YUSA.

Thank you jsciullo! Good purchase as it seems!