Free Cat

slug

Oh, I am so tempted. Last night I had to climb 30+ feet up a cedar tree to get the little bastard down. :angry:

This is the second time in a week he's been chased up a tree. If he ever does it again, screw climbing the tree, I'll coax him down with a 12 gauge. However, I don't think he's going outside ever again.

That reminds me of a friend who was a volunteer fireman. He would occasionally get calls from people who wanted help getting their cat out of a tree. His first question was "why call us, is it on fire?" Having set the tone, he would reassure the person that the cat will find a way down, asking "have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?"

Joe

why do you have a stupid annoying useless web page? is it so you can get mail @sluggis.com? :huh:

I use it for mail and occasional web development. Nothing special. :nerd:

That reminds me of a friend who was a volunteer fireman. He would occasionally get calls from people who wanted help getting their cat out of a tree. His first question was "why call us, is it on fire?" Having set the tone, he would reassure the person that the cat will find a way down, asking "have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?"

Joe

That said, if you want a cat down out of a tree quickly, just turn a hose on it; they hate getting wet! ;)