Another one bites the dust

quazi-moto

I was tooling around on some semi-rural county roads today and the bike up and quit without any warning. Pulled the last relay out (closest to tail section) and inserted a spare that I had with me and I was back in business. I'm wondering if I should run a Bosch or Omron in this position?

That's the Fuel Injection relay that provides power to the injectors, coils and the fuel pump.

I also had the GEI fail in that position and recently went to the OMRON. I never did have any Bosch trouble , but replaced them 'for good measure.'

The Omron's are the business!!

Steve

Where do you get the Omrons?I guess we are B.C. soulmates,i'm up in Houston between P.G. and Rupert,dont' know what that gets us,but Hi anyway.

Stu.

Where do you get the Omrons?I guess we are B.C. soulmates,i'm up in Houston between P.G. and Rupert,dont' know what that gets us,but Hi anyway.

Stu.

Stu

You can get the Omron's through Motratech (www.motratech.com). John is a member of this forum and a good guy to deal with in my experience.

Regards

Guest frankdugo

no problem with the bosh.replaced with omron 5th. ago no problems at all.thank's again john