I apologise for California

California to the USA is like Quebec is to Canada or Scotland is to the UK or Poland is to Europe, sure California is in the USA but their ppl, politics, and culture are not of the rest of the country. I whole heartedly think it could break off from the USA and give the general united states a much better opionion amongst the rest of the world. No offense Californians just my :2c:

I really do think something is in the water down over there. :lol:

of coarse no one will be able to see the sarcasm in my statements and it will surely start a 7 page debate on the damaging affects we're doing on the planet with pollution which passes through K&N filters and errodes the rings which gives way to blowby and thusly burning up the lesser oils and creating more pollution. Maybe I should just close this as soon as I post it up :lol:

(yeah I like to hit a bee hive with a stick and run)

California to the USA is like Quebec is to Canada or Scotland is to the UK or Poland is to Europe, sure California is in the USA but their ppl, politics, and culture are not of the rest of the country. I whole heartedly think it could break off from the USA and give the general united states a much better opionion amongst the rest of the world. No offense Californians just my :2c:

I really do think something is in the water down over there. :lol:

of coarse no one will be able to see the sarcasm in my statements and it will surely start a 7 page debate on the damaging affects we're doing on the planet with pollution which passes through K&N filters and errodes the rings which gives way to blowby and thusly burning up the lesser oils and creating more pollution. Maybe I should just close this as soon as I post it up :lol:

(yeah I like to hit a bee hive with a stick and run)

Well, the difference btw CA and the examples you mention is that CA would very likely come out ahead by breaking off, that whole "economy taken solo right around 9th in the world" thing. And of course, then there's the whole threat of immediate invasion and conquest by the Mexican army if we even took such notions seriously.

So I guess the rest of the U.S. is just stuck with us! :lol:

But yeah, I have to apologize for the generally crushing stupidity of the populace here.

I blame all our problems on the 16th? amendment: the decline of U.S. political integrity is correlated directly with the direct election of senators, which has led to demagogues like Boxer, Feinstein, Hillary, et al getting in office & being virtually impossible to remove. Back when senators were removed from immediate electioneering concerns, they could afford to take the long view & vote for legislation based upon what was right for their state or the U.S., not based on what would get them reelected. Sic transit gloria mundi, the U.S. is on a long, slow slide into the darkness. Thus pass all true democracies [which is why this country was never intended to be such by the founders....] :doh:

Well, the difference btw CA and the examples you mention is that CA would very likely come out ahead by breaking off, that whole "economy taken solo right around 9th in the world" thing. And of course, then there's the whole threat of immediate invasion and conquest by the Mexican army if we even took such notions seriously.

So I guess the rest of the U.S. is just stuck with us! :lol:

But yeah, I have to apologize for the generally crushing stupidity of the populace here.

I blame all our problems on the 16th? amendment: the decline of U.S. political integrity is correlated directly with the direct election of senators, which has led to demagogues like Boxer, Feinstein, Hillary, et al getting in office & being virtually impossible to remove. Back when senators were removed from immediate electioneering concerns, they could afford to take the long view & vote for legislation based upon what was right for their state or the U.S., not based on what would get them reelected. Sic transit gloria mundi, the U.S. is on a long, slow slide into the darkness. Thus pass all true democracies [which is why this country was never intended to be such by the founders....] :doh:

Damn , and here I thought it was a "Republic' first. I guess I shall have to move to . . . er . . .I suppose I shall stall stand fast where I am. It ain't California, but it will have to do.

I'm not sure where this came from, but I suspect it violates our probation. I'd rather talk up my sputtering fuel injection or plans to take the V11 Sport to Barber's Vintage Days in October . . . :mg:

This threads still up?

I'd just like to say I love America

All of America.

All 50 states

Warts and all.

Democracy ain't east.

Respect for one another helps it along.

I love the Brits phrase "the loyal opposition"

Hating or spreading hate among your own countrymen is what

the Sunnis and the Shias are all about.

Or the Tootsies and the Hutus or...well it's a long list of failed governments.

Wanna be like them?

This threads still up?

I'd just like to say I love America

All of America.

All 50 states

Warts and all.

Democracy ain't east.

Respect for one another helps it along.

I love the Brits phrase "the loyal opposition"

Hating or spreading hate among your own countrymen is what

the Sunnis and the Shias are all about.

Or the Tootsies and the Hutus or...well it's a long list of failed governments.

Wanna be like them?

see, told you someone would go off the preverbial handle, This relates to the rebel scum thread that was closed and the general political pissing that seems to all come from California.

topic closed.