Anyone know the stock length of Ballabio Clutch line

FalcoLion

That's because it's very hard to measure w/o taking the line off.

Oh, if you want to know this because you want to convert to handlebars: No problem, no need to extend. I've used the same clutch line w/o problem.

I think if you had asked that specific question you would have gotten plenty responses!

That's because it's very hard to measure w/o taking the line off.

Oh, if you want to know this because you want to convert to handlebars: No problem, no need to extend. I've used the same clutch line w/o problem.

I think if you had asked that specific question you would have gotten plenty responses!

Jaap,

Thanks for the response. I thought ny question was straight forward. There are a lot of guys on here that know technical specs very well. Yes I do want to change the line for a longer one. Besides Ballabio lines have 90 degree elbow turn and V11 Sport and LeMans have 45 degrees. Since I converted to ConvertiBars I need 45 degrees and I need my lines longer. As it is its still works with stock lines but I am all the way at the stretch limit. I would like to get another incho or so.

Then it's easy... just take off yours an add a one or more inches. :)

I see you would be happy with a balabio line, so why don't you buy one? Or get a line made as you wish. If you want to know what the lenght is from the short ones, I can measure that for you.