Acting up after an hour ride

Crimedaog

So i just bought my roommates 2001 V11 sport. I just had it tuned up at the dealership. I went for a hour ride when it was 95+ degrees out side. The bike worked great i stopped at a gas station for a drink and the bike started to act up it would start but it was stuttering and revving up and then cutting out. I thought maybe it was out of gas so i field it and still no luck. I left it there for around 2 hours and when i came back it started right up. Since then it has doe it to me two other times. I'm not to familiar with the bike but i love it. It only has 4000 miles and i haven't ordered new relays for it. Can anyone help

So i think i'm going to go for the insulation route does anyone know the size i need to fit over the lines..?

R30?

:lol:

[sorry, couldn't resist!]

What about just barber-pole wrapping the line w/ some mounting tape [double-sided sticky foam tape] and then applying a layer of aluminum foil over that? Eh, never mind: unquestionably not fuel-safe [ever pour gasoline in a styrofoam coffee cup? :D] but reflecting the incident infra-red is going to be more productive than just pure insulation, I'll bet.

Many automotive shop sell heat wrap. It can usually be found with the Performane Stuff, Holley Carbs, Intakes etc. My local Autozone has both a blanket style (often used for Chevy starters) and some that is pre-sewn for fuel lines. Can't remember the brand though. Congrats and Enjoy!!! I prefer the aluminized over the fabric headerwrap. Better for keeping heat out.