Tenni #130 spotted; it's for sale.

jhh

I went to pick up my bike (maintenance time!) from the shop today, and what do I see? A somewhat beat up Tenni #130 sitting there. The owner is selling it plus another v11 sport, for I think 9000 or 9500 (I forget which). The second bike is salt water flooded, and I have no idea what kind of condition it's in beyond that. The Tenni looks like it was dropped on both sides, the mufflers are a little beat up, as are the clutch/brake levers. The price includes both bikes.

I'm not affiliated with the owner in any way, I'm just passing on information.

If you're interested in the bike, send me a PM and I'll give you the contact info for the shop where it's located, and I guess you can ask the shop owner to relay your information to the Tenni owner.

I went to pick up my bike (maintenance time!) from the shop today, and what do I see? A somewhat beat up Tenni #130 sitting there. The owner is selling it plus another v11 sport, for I think 9000 or 9500 (I forget which). The second bike is salt water flooded, and I have no idea what kind of condition it's in beyond that. The Tenni looks like it was dropped on both sides, the mufflers are a little beat up, as are the clutch/brake levers. The price includes both bikes.

I'm not affiliated with the owner in any way, I'm just passing on information.

If you're interested in the bike, send me a PM and I'll give you the contact info for the shop where it's located, and I guess you can ask the shop owner to relay your information to the Tenni owner.

I'll give it a go. Respond to me privately with his ph # & other info.