G-B Supertwins Available?

wildbill

Far as I know, Ghezzi-Brian doesn't produce whole bikes anymore; only the parts to make them. They show up every so often on cycle trader/ebay/etc.

:huh2:

I am pretty sure Eish Enterprises in Salineville,Ohio is (or was) a dealer for G/B motorcycles. 330-738-3944 is the #. Let it ring, Joe is around 78 yrs young and is not in a big hurry! He is a pleasure to talk to so take your time!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Eish Enterprises in Salineville,Ohio is (or was) a dealer for G/B motorcycles. 330-738-3944 is the #. Let it ring, Joe is around 78 yrs young and is not in a big hurry! He is a pleasure to talk to so take your time!!!!!!!

Joe is a great guy. I believe he may still have a brand new green/red frame v11 for sale as well. Maybe a Quota too but I'm not sure.

I really have a jones on for one. What are the chances one is around for sale?

Bruno may know which dealer has a STW left, try sending him an email

Joe is a great guy. I believe he may still have a brand new green/red frame v11 for sale as well. Maybe a Quota too but I'm not sure.

Joe sold the Greenie last month to a guy who was going to put it "in his living room" to admire. That was what Joe reported.....

I really have a jones on for one. What are the chances one is around for sale?

Any GB dealers in the northeastern US?

Hello... Jihem is right. Best try with Bruno.

@ www.ghezzi-brian.com he advertises with a Furia S with only a few miles on it. He might be able to transfer it into a Supertwin for you. If this is interesting depends, but the same way I got mine.