A whopping 73HP, now with dyno chart

wheelsucker

So after installing a Mistral x-over and FBF carbon cans I was having some sputtering problems and dealer installed a K&N air filter. SO I got a custom map done for my PC3, low and behold I made about 73.5 HP. Let me tell you, this is the most powerful and fun 73.5 hp ever. I was guessing I was making about 85-90 hp, but whatever. This is the most fun bike ever, even though I refer to it as a "pig of a bike" sometimes. A friend said it sounds like a small block Chevy and in his words "the sweetest sounding motorcycle he's ever heard," especially when decellerating.

And in regards to the bike, I think I need to upgrade the suspension because I'm now pushing this bike in the corners. I have absolutely no chicken strips on the tires and scared myself this weekend by how far I was leaning over in order to keep up with a buddy riding an SV650. On the upside, I and the buddy on the SV650 were running away from our buddy on a Duc 620 monster who both had previously left me in the dust; and yes we would wait for him, this was a semi-aggressive ride, not a race.

So after installing a Mistral x-over and FBF carbon cans I was having some sputtering problems and dealer installed a K&N air filter. SO I got a custom map done for my PC3, low and behold I made about 73.5 HP. Let me tell you, this is the most powerful and fun 73.5 hp ever.

That does sound low for a V11; that's about what they do stock, before your mods. Do the HP and torque curves cross at 5252 rpm? If not, the score is bogus.

Hey all,

Here is the Dyno run, there was an "uncorrected" run that made about 1/2 hp less but here is the "corrected" final run. As far as power goes, its got power through the whole band so I'm very happy with the results and feel it was worth the money.

DynoRunFinal.JPG

I think this overlay is pretty accurate.

Yours in Black.

My bike when I had a Quat D in Blue

Todd Eagan overlayed it with a Stock V11 in Red.

FWIW I swear I had more low end than MY bike when stock, but this does not show that, so whatever...different dynos, different bikes.

mistquatoemcy8.gif