Netherlands Help Needed for V11 Hyperpro 3D Shock

Darius

I have placed an order through EPM Performance here in the US some months ago for the new Hyperpro 3D shock and offered my bike as the US "test mule" since EPM is less than 1 hour from my house in Northern New Jersey. Unfortunately we are making very slow progress as the factory in the Netherlands needs a locally available bike to fit the shock.

I would be most appreciative if one of "the flock" in the Netherlands (or surrounding area) might be able to accommodate this need. Hyperpro is located at 4251 Werkendam. The person to talk to is Jan Belder, Sales Manager at +31-183-678867 I am working with Klaus Huenecke at EPM should you need to reference that.

Thank you in advance for any help that mighty be offered. The new 3D shock looks promising and we can certainly use additional options to replace OEM shocks.

Regards

If he doesn't have the emulsion based shock in stock, then good luck. I have a friend who has been waiting nearly 8 months for the original shock (not 3D) for his Triumph which is basically the same part number as the Guzzi's. He was told by HyperPro, that they retooled for the 3D shock and there was no specific time that the standard shock would be available as they would have to retool back to the standard shock. The 3D shock looks to be very good and it will be great when/if it's available for the V11.

Just hope that Todd has some still in stock.

I don't know about a 3D shock but Todd at GuzziTech already sells HyperPro shocks for V11's.

Apparently the older Hyperpro shock was actually supplied by Willbers but that relationship has been terminated. Fortunately my OEM Sachs is working OK (at least as much as it does work) so I am not off the road waiting. Based on what other forum members have commented it certainly would be nice to upgrade though. I did inquire through Todd when I started the process and don't believe he has any in stock.

This is what Todd response was when I inquired about getting a shock.

"Hi Michael,

All of the shocks are built in Holland, and shipped

over. Typically it's @3-4 weeks.

That too long?

Todd"

Sounds like he does not stock them but orders them as he sells them. Ohlins says (thru Stig at PPS) that they discontinued the rear shock for the V11. If that's true, that is bad news for sure.