Hi from Bulgaria

Dimo

Hi everyone,

I bought a brand new Ballabio a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share the good news with you all. It's been my dream bike for a long time now and I am extremely happy with it.

Bought it from a dealer in Germany and drove about 5,000 km to pick it up and bring it safely to her new home. What a trip it was - long and rough, but worth every second!

I believe my Ballabio is the only one in Bulgaria (that has yet to be verified with traffic authorities, but am 99.99% sure that this is the case).

Best wishes and ride safely,

Dimo

Dimo -

Welcome to the forum.

I tried to reply to your other post but could not as I believe it was listed in the classifieds.

I believe those bits are going to be a dealer item. I leave mine off most of the time, as I'm constantly putting it up in the air on a rear roller stand.

Most rearstands are too narrow for the v11, but redlinestands.com makes some that work. You can also order the V11-specific stand from certain vendors (probably TLM would be closer).

Ride safe.

v50man

Dimo -

Welcome to the forum.

I tried to reply to your other post but could not as I believe it was listed in the classifieds.

I believe those bits are going to be a dealer item. I leave mine off most of the time, as I'm constantly putting it up in the air on a rear roller stand.

Most rearstands are too narrow for the v11, but redlinestands.com makes some that work. You can also order the V11-specific stand from certain vendors (probably TLM would be closer).

Ride safe.

v50man

Thanks v50man,

If you decide you don't need them and want to sell to me, please let me know.

Thanks for the lead on TLM. I saw they have the V11 specific stand in stock and emailed them a couple of days ago, but have not heard back yet. I'll have to give them a ring I guess.

Dimo