Back on the Road Again....

Richard Z

Work owns me and the rest of the time I have the kids.... Dragged out the Sport this morning and rode it to divorce court and then to work. Damn I missed riding.....

Judge let me keep the bike and lose the wife... Good trade off I think....

Richard Z.

"Whoop-diddy-doooo"!!!!!!!!! * I hope you got custody, if not, she has your heart by the balls 'til their old enough to leave.

* The Wedding Singer

Yeah, divorcing is no joy - until all is settled anyway. It was the absolute worst time in my life so far but it eventually turned into the best time in my life. My bike is a major part in the happy end.

"Whoop-diddy-doooo"!!!!!!!!! * I hope you got custody, if not, she has your heart by the balls 'til their old enough to leave.

* The Wedding Singer

Yes I do. 4 year old Girl and 10 year old boy....

Here they are with the bike Trent restored last year.

motorcycle181.jpg

I still have to pay the mortgage, car and utilities for 3 years as spousal support. I don't get any child support since she makes only $400 a month at her job. I get to keep my 401k and stock intact.

Richard Z.

I still have to pay the mortgage, car and utilities for 3 years as spousal support. I don't get any child support since she makes only $400 a month at her job. I get to keep my 401k and stock intact.

You got all that matters. You'll be fine Richard. Just try to get a ride sometimes. You will very soon realise that four year old is suddenly twice or three times as old and old enough to be left home with no problems. That takes a blink of an eye, or less. In hindsight.

Yes I do. 4 year old Girl and 10 year old boy....

Here they are with the bike Trent restored last year.

motorcycle181.jpg

Richard Z.

All things considered, you're doing pretty well! And when you start feeling down about anything, you can console yourself w/ the fact that you two made some beautiful kids together, so it wasn't time wasted by any stretch!

Keep on riding, and good work w/ the 'biters.

:bike:

All things considered, you're doing pretty well! And when you start feeling down about anything, you can console yourself w/ the fact that you two made some beautiful kids together, so it wasn't time wasted by any stretch!

Keep on riding, and good work w/ the 'biters.

:bike:

Paternity Test isn't in Yet....... LOL