There's a fine line (to my mind) between brave and crazy. John seems to be walking that line this weekend. Coming back after major surgery, 3 missed races ... and two get-offs on Friday's practice - he qualifies the Kaw on the first row. Awesome!

I don't know if John has the skills to be a contender for the # 1 plate (I do wish he'd get a bike where we could finally find out) but he certainly has shown the heart of a champion.

Nice to see Ant West in the top ten (2nd row) - so it looks like the Kaw is a better bike than it was before the break. You just know Hopkins and Vermuelen (2nd row) will go at it hammer and tong. Speaking of Aussies - it's hard not to with 3 of 'em on the first two rows. That's impressive.

Could be another Rossi / Stoner classic. Really lookin' forward to tomorrow's race.

Was'nt a classic up front but Stoner now realises he's been Rossi'd twice in a row, Vale is such an expert at pushing people in front of him. Well done Suzuki and loris also recovering from injury. Don't know about Hadden on the Ducati next year though, he can't seem to ride the Honda this season don't see the Duc making much difference.

Guest frankdugo

right now yamaha is patting themselves on the back on how cheep they got rossi ,ducati is kicking themselves in the ass because they were too cheep to give him what he wanted.bet he could ride a mgs with a restrictor plate and still win.

On a side note... how do you pronounce Brno, Slavomir? On TV here they said it like "Berno" with intonation like "Bordeaux". Is that about right? I was even enjoing a sixpack of Starobrno while I watched that, but I have an even harder time pronouncing that (other than just "good Czech beer" which is in fact a redundant sentence)

:bier: