Where to find/buy the chin spoiler/fairing

VA Sean

What is the chin spoilers actual function and does it still do what its supposed to from MG? Or is it just a beautifying part? :huh:

Cosmetic. It actually slightly increases drag, not that that matters much in the day to day world, but you wouldn't want to run one if you were engaged in LSR activities... ;)

Who isn't involved with LSR activities now and again?

I just officially became involved in LSR activities. Just got off the phone with my friend who is ON THE SALT as I write this. He was going to go for the naturally aspirated, unfaired 250cc record with a custom built Triumph that I helped with, machining and fabricating. As is often the case, it does not seem to go as smoothly at Bonneville as it did in the garage. But, he flew right through tech inspection, had to use a back up engine, and now officially has run on hallowed ground, and is licensed, good for three years from the first posting of a timed speed run. With any luck, we will be ready for next year with a serious contender, and I will be there to witness "history in the making" :rasta: IF this is the case, I will of course show the pictures and let you know how fast the Nero goes. She easily bounces the needle off the pin on the speedo that stops you from going over 140 mph, with throttle to spare. A timed run out there would be almost too much to dream about. No chin fairing for me! :notworthy::mg::wub: