Primed, Painted, and bolted ON

DeBenGuzzi

FINALLY but I can't find my damn rubber well nut thingys for the front fender, ARGH, but here it is, prelim picks just need some high rez glamor shots for BOTM.

DSC_3337.jpg

DSC_3338.jpg

DSC_3339.jpg

they took so long and closed down shop and moved to a new location merging with another shop so after all this run around they didn't charge me anything for the work done, just handed it over finished and said sorry, as I was supposed to get it back like 2 months ago

You need to paint the wheels & the starter cover black. Otherwise it looks great!

the starter cover will be CF if I can find a decent deal on one. I know about the wheels I'm thinking about having them powder coated ideally the same red as the tank but that is really really hard to do with a powder coat so probably just black with a red reflective stripe around the edge for some flash at least thats the idea. In a dream world I would get the Alpina spoked wheels with the red hub but th ose are almost worth as much as the bike and add like 10lbs I wonder if this bike will ever be finished so to speak, I dunno I'ma axe jaap what he thinks about a bike ever being finished :lol:

also I haven't ridden the goose all summer and forgot just how much fun it is, so comfy in a relative way even the clip-ons on this bike don't feel like clipons and the absence of any heat on my legs is great the aprilia basically says 65mph? buahahah you panzy ass, it literally talks down to you and calls you a little girl for driving the speed limit whereas the goose is like hey this is nice I could do this all day :lol:

While you're at it, that engine could use some spiffy fuzzy black paint to match the wheels :lol::rolleyes:

YAY then I can watch it flake off for the rest of its life, dumbest idea ever, motorcycle engines should be 2 things bare metal or chromed but not completely dipped in chrome ala crazy harley riders that get everything dipped in chrome but those are the only acceptable engine coverings. Being these are Alum I would think some annodizing would be alright but extremely expensive I imagine. Paint just doesn't seem like a good idea on anything you plan to keep(for the egines)

no big deal per se' its just been a long process of upgrades, fixes and confusion about direction, its all but sorted now, almost all. It started life as a bone stock Silver 00' V11 sport and now is a bit of a scura mandello mix kind of look going on. At least I can say, yup thats mine, whether you like it or not its pretty unique, or at least getting there.

It was certainly a transition to the better :lol: Really nice now, DeBenG

god I was hoping no one would remember that one, didn't want to post it, looking at it now its a monstrosity :homer:

thanks tho, I also got the seat cowl painted black, looking to put a nice Guzzi eagle decal across it ^_^