Passenger/Muffler Footrest

piper1

Hello Again,

Thought I would put this post back out there.....

I installed a set of Neptune Pipes on the Guzzi, which, as a comment are beautifully made + sound great, however, am in need of the passenger blocks/pucks (Neptune Pipes have threaded openings to receive) which are installed on a set of stock mufflers where a pasenger rests their feet without burning/melting their toes.....the Tenni came with the Carbon Fiber wrapped stock pipe, but without the footrests as they are normally installed on V11's.

Anyone have a set they want to part with along with the bolts that allow attachment to the mufflers.....and/or comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Piper1

I bought some from ebay some time ago. I was going to mount them on something else and didn't. Iwill try to find how much I paid and let you know. I will send for your address when i find them.

p.s. they fit an 04 Ballabio

I bought some from ebay some time ago. I was going to mount them on something else and didn't. Iwill try to find how much I paid and let you know. I will send for your address when i find them.

p.s. they fit an 04 Ballabio

That would be great!!! Keep me in the loop and will forward my address once you locate. Gotta believe they'll fit any V11.....

Thank-you.

Piper1

raz----am patiently awating your holiday pics

Ha ha, oh well. :blush: They've been available for weeks at this address but I'm such a lousy photographer I didn't want to tell you. Most of them will be meaningless to you but there are a couple of nice panorama pics and there are pictures from the Guzzi and BMW museums.

Here's the photos you requested.....

Those are nice cans! I almost expected something wierd :P

Ha ha, oh well. :blush: They've been available for weeks at this address but I'm such a lousy photographer I didn't want to tell you. Most of them will be meaningless to you but there are a couple of nice panorama pics and there are pictures from the Guzzi and BMW museums.

Those are nice cans! I almost expected something wierd :P

Raz,

No, pretty conventional....they are checkered stainless steel, oval shaped and pretty traditional in appearance..... I think I had mentioned different not so much in appearance but in not seeing many of the Neptunes on bikes....as a comment, they went on perfect and fit like a glove.

No, pretty conventional....they are checkered stainless steel, oval shaped and pretty traditional in appearance..... I think I had mentioned different not so much in appearance but in not seeing many of the Neptunes on bikes....as a comment, they went on perfect and fit like a glove.

I like that they are not too long. My Mistrals are too long, and to thin for my taste. There is a thin line between perfect and too long, one inch may ruin the look.

piper---they do look nice.excuse me for jumping your thread.great pics raz--where's that grass covered tunnel?

Gotthard Pass (Switzerland-Italy), a wonderful ride. There is a highway and a smaller road in parallel and we took the small road of course. On the way back from Mandello we did the St. Moritz Pass towards Austria and that's where I found that fire post with a "Guzzi Club Sweden" sticker. Noone in the club has recognized it as their work, that version of the sticker is apparently more than 10 years old.