Waiting on a new model? Here you go...

zen_kick

I knew it was only a matter of time before we'd see the bobber/chopper craze hit a V11. As weird as it feels to say, not a bad job - I think it retains some of the intrinsic "Italian-ness" instead of forcing the chopper style over the orginal design like you see with old Triumph choppers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Buil...emZ200260577861

GrowthInTheFront.jpg

Rear.jpg

RearRight.jpg

Gauges.jpg

Tank.jpg

RoadRide.jpg

ProfileRight.jpg

2e42_12.jpg

Forgot the description. Heck, I'd buy it if I had an extra 20k lying about. Anyone know what the word on the tank is?

------

This bike started out as a one owner, low mileage V11. Then Artist, Custom Fabricator and Builder Extraordinaire Giovanni Niccoli got a hold of it. Take a very close look because you will certainly being seeing more of his works in the very near future. I can't even attempt to describe the bike, but the pictures take care of that for me. It's fantastic. It's outrageous. It's everything Giovanni envisioned it to be and more. Part sport bike, part chopper/bobber it's the first of what he calls "European Bad Ass" bikes. Look at the attention to detail. Giovanni spent more than 1000 hours in hand crafting this bike and everything from the tank, to the fenders, to the grill to the seat is hand fabricated- NOT your 'built in my garage from a parts catalog' for kicks kind of bike. It sounds like it just rolled off the F1 circuit and now it's coming for the women and children of a town near you!! You have to hear this thing.

This bike has been featured on national Television and won the Utah 'Best In Class' Motorama show in the Spring of 08. It has been featured in IronHorse Magazine (in fact, if you hurry, you can catch the August feature issue). At the Motorama show none other than George Barris himself, legendary custom builder (he built the car for The Monkees back in the 60's), saw this bike and gave it two thumbs up saying Giovanni has a bright future. Giovanni is the Creator behind Moto Couture, a new breed of custom car and bike builder. His company specializes in coach built, bespoke stuff which means you simply get the baddest stuff on the planet and it's built to your specs, from scratch. Unique, Top Quality and Ubber Exclusive. So you can buy this bike or have him build something just for you, top to bottom.

Giovanni Niccoli graduates in Spring 09 from Utah Valley University with a 4yr, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Tech, Street Rod and Customs Technology. There are only 2 schools in the country that specialize in this craft, one in AZ and one in Utah. Giovanni was voted student of the year for 07-08 and you can see why. His stuff will soon become the next six figure builds so now is your chance to get one of his pieces, in fact the first Sport Chopper, before they become something only the rich and famous can afford.

This Bike is at Giovanni's shop in Salt Lake City, UT.

If You'd Like To Speak To Someone at Moto Couture regarding this bike or another project you have in mind, please call 480-217-1243. Truly unique, custom, one off, bespoke, coach built- Moto Couture.

Attractive.......No! But I would like to look at it up close. I think a person would want to look at it and ask the builder about his interpretaion of his design and lines of the bike.

Forgot the description. Heck, I'd buy it if I had an extra 20k lying about. Anyone know what the word on the tank is?

------

Then Artist, Custom Fabricator and Builder Extraordinaire AKA COLLEGE STUDENT Giovanni Niccoli got a hold of it.

Take a very close look because you will certainly being seeing more of his works in the very near future. I can't even attempt to describe the bike, but the pictures take care of that for me. It's fantastic. It's outrageous. It's everything Giovanni envisioned it to be and more. Part sport bike,? part chopper/bobber it's the first of what he calls "European Bad Ass" bikes.COME TO MILWAULKEE for American Bad A$$ Look at the attention to detail. Giovanni spent more than 1000 hours in hand crafting this bike and everything from the tank, to the fenders, to the grill to the seat is hand fabricated- NOT your 'built in my garage from a parts catalog' for kicks kind of bike. It sounds like it just rolled off the F1 circuit and now it's coming for the women and children of a town near you!! You have to hear this thing.

YIKES! get out the deer rifles boys

This bike has been featured on national Television and won the Utah 'Best In Class' Motorama show in the Spring of 08. It has been featured in IronHorse RAG(in fact, if you hurry, you can catch the August feature issue). At the Motorama show none other than George Barris himself, legendary custom builder (he built the car for The Monkees back in the 60's), saw this bike and gave it two thumbs up IN IRAN THEY WOULD CUT THEM OFF FOR THAT!saying Giovanni has a bright future. Giovanni is the Creator behind Moto Couture, a new breed of custom car and bike builder. His company specializes in coach built, bespoke stuff which means you simply get the baddest stuff on the planet and it's built to your specs, from scratch. Unique, Top Quality and Ubber Exclusive. So you can buy this bike or have him build something just for you, top to bottom.

Giovanni Niccoli graduates in Spring 09 from Utah Valley University with a 4yr, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Tech, Street Rod and Customs Technology. There are only 2 schools in the country that specialize in this craft, one in AZ and one in Utah. Giovanni was voted student of the year for 07-08 and you can see why.I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN PERSON BUT HE SOUNDS ITALIAN AT LEAST His stuff will soon become the next six figure builds so now is your chance to get one of his pieces, in fact the first Sport Chopper, before they become something only the rich and famous can afford. HE CAN GET RIGHT IN LINE WITH THE OCCHOPPER FAMILY

This Bike is at Giovanni's shop in Salt Lake City, UT.

If You'd Like To Speak To Someone at Moto Couture regarding this bike or another project you have in mind, please call 480-217-1243. Truly unique, custom, one off, bespoke, coach built- Moto Couture.

Sorry but this thing needs flaming.

mine was fun for about a day,

DSCN0474.jpg

then I put the EV1100 motor to better use in an Convert dressed as an SP.

IMG_0572.jpg

Paul - I don't think the custom was designed to be a sport tourer. :lol: That's why it's crucial to always own more than one bike!

Personally I'm partial to the confederate wraith over the fighter but I don't have the 55k for that one either....

wraith_03.jpg

Heck, I'd buy it if I had an extra 20k lying about.

I guess this, like the ugly bike thread, just shows that everyone has different tastes in motorcycles. $20k??!! You'd have to pay me to get me to ride that thing. :vomit: On second thought, I'd give him $800 for what to me is a parts bike.