tachometer

Ganzo

Hard to say really, but can give it a try...

LCD + Neutral stays on - looks like the instrument is powered even with the ignition switched off. You are supposed to connect the red instrument wire directly to the + pole of the battery. Instrument's brown wire should be connected to the ignition switch. Not sure which wire would that be, but you can try with Guzzi's white (Neutral lamp - have a wiring diagram ready). The white one should be powered when ignition is on. Check with multimeter if you can.

Oil light - should be straightforward. Guzzi's blue/black to the instrument's orange. If the lamp does not come on, it is likely because of the missing power connection as described above. I guess you left either battery or ignition key connection out.

EOBD as fuel warning - not sure this will work. I also had a tank almost empty and measured some 500 ohm there. Tilting the tank up so the fuel would "free up" the sensor I measured some 900 ohm. Tried finding some reading about it, but no success. Beats me how it works. According to the wiring diagram it is some sort of a switch, but it kicks in gradually like a potentiometer. No clue.

If anyone has a datasheet of Guzzi's fuel level switch/sensor, come forward...

The fuel light bulb needs to draw enough current to cause the thyrister to heat up when not covered by fuel so it may be worth looking at the bulb type used (it may be an LED).

The fuel light bulb needs to draw enough current to cause the thyrister to heat up when not covered by fuel so it may be worth looking at the bulb type used (it may be an LED).

the unit does use LED`s , however the neutral & high beam on it are working fine - jus the low fuel & oil light with issues .

i thin it`s time to call in a pro (cos it`s startin to do my head in) ............ ;)