Music tracks that aren't RocknRoll but

Yes – excellent, 'the big twin'!

Although I see there's another video where he goes triple barrel.

Now, just to go off topic for a mo'

For some reason, the appearance of Kirk made me think of the Music From Free Creek, must be something to do with flute playing. Joe Farrell and Chris Wood did a flute version of Lay Lady Lay.

I can't find anything on YouTube. Maybe I should upload it someday when I have time. I see that Amazon has one used copy for $100 – and I think that's the 2003 re-release, not the original.

Does anyone else remember it / have it? It was quite a session(s)!

Hqve a read of the Moody Klingman interview here:

http://www.moogymusic.com/CDs/freecreek.html

And here's a bit of blurb

~ Joe Viglione, All Music Guide >> The 2003 re-release of Music from Free Creek: The Long Lost Super Session Album comes with a six-page booklet explaining who plays what on a simply amazing collection of marquee talent recorded at the Record Plant in June through August of 1969. This edition features a 2001 interview with Moogy Klingman conducted by I.C. Timerow for the fanzine Heavy Metal Mayhem, which goes into great detail on how this event came together. While record labels were looking for something of this enormity -- keep the alleged "jam" between Mick Jagger and Bob Dylan that never happened in mind -- and a prank of an album called The Masked Marauders slipped into record stores, the public had little clue that something on that scale actually did exist. Linda Ronstadt backed up by musicians from the Eagles and Three Dog Night might not have shook the Earth, as Ronstadt and Three Dog Night only had one hit each at the time, but in retrospect they add diversity to an album featuring Dr. John, Chris Wood, Delaney Bramlett, Todd Rundgren, Mitch Mitchell, and so many others. It also has Buzzy Linhart and Buzzy Feiten, the two "Buzzys" that get confused with each other in musical discussions of the day. Broken up into six divisions -- the Eric Clapton session, the Jeff Beck session, the Keith Emerson session, the Harvey Mandel session, Moogy Klingman's odds & sods, and the Linda Ronstadt session, Music from Free Creek is easy to digest. Mitchell jamming on an instrumental "Hey Jude" with Feiten, Elliott Randall, and 19-year-old Moogy Klingman is a delight. Material by Mike Gayle of the Glitterhouse, Bernie Leadon of the Eagles, Aaron Neville, Allen Toussaint, Dylan, co-producer Earl Dowd, Harvey Mandel, and others helps the effort live up to its billing. Music from Free Creek is a super session album where the musicians are playing for the fun of it, and that comes across. The material doesn't get bogged down in "names"; it just flows. As stated, the information on the disc in the liners is quite thorough, and more might be found on arranger Klingman's website, www.moogymusic.com.

1973_Music%20From%20Free%20Creek.jpg