9.4 V cafe classic rumors

Murray

There are a few rumors that Guzzi are seriously looking to build this bike i was wondering if any of our better connected members of this board knew anything about it.

Rumours & speculation have no bearing upon Piaggio's ability to overlook the obvious. I mean, when all the world has been saying "build me a streetable MGS-01 & I'll take it" and they put the new 4v engine in the Stelvio instead... well, as much as I like the Stelvio, I think they missed a sure thing there. So I chalk the 4v engine in a big-block version of the Cafe Classic up to wishful thinking and won't hold my breath. Don't hold yours, either: it'll only make you blue...

My better half would buy one in a minute! Just waiting for the V7 Cafe sport to come in to the UK (June I'm told) But for her not me. Dimitri, I'm planning a trip next May / June which will (hopefully) go through Thessaloniki, going to Istanbul first then back through Greece to Italy then home. Still in a quandry over which bike to take though, the V11 is leading at the moment but my Triumph does 50+ to the gallon so still undecided.

My better half would buy one in a minute! Just waiting for the V7 Cafe sport to come in to the UK (June I'm told) But for her not me. Dimitri, I'm planning a trip next May / June which will (hopefully) go through Thessaloniki, going to Istanbul first then back through Greece to Italy then home. Still in a quandry over which bike to take though, the V11 is leading at the moment but my Triumph does 50+ to the gallon so still undecided.

This is offtopic, but I will write here and not a pm. Ride til Constantinople with your V11, since from your writing I can understand that the V11 is a matter of "love" and your current triumph, a matter of economics..

DON'T NEGLECT to communicate with me, as you pass through Macedonia. Thessaloniki has a nice port and we could drink a cup of coffee, or a bottle of Beer. I will send you my mobile in a pm.

;)