I'm only about $35,000 away

I would buy one of these tomorrow if I had the cash, or was going to come into some money, This is a cruiser I would be proud to ride, I hope it isn't shite this time around, maybe I can find one down the road for a more affordable price and well sorted, but again if I had the money, but damn for this much I could buy a tricked out Big dog motorcycle AND a stelvio basically, if only, and call me crazy but I've always liked the simple yet elegant looks and its not just another HD, and I live in the very flat straight roaded midwest USA -_-

Popupimage1forreal.jpg

Indian is back(again) but this time looks like a real showing unlike the half hearted previous attempts with harley clones. made in North Carolina

I would buy one of these tomorrow if I had the cash, or was going to come into some money, This is a cruiser I would be proud to ride, I hope it isn't shite this time around, maybe I can find one down the road for a more affordable price and well sorted, but again if I had the money, but damn for this much I could buy a tricked out Big dog motorcycle AND a stelvio basically, if only, and call me crazy but I've always liked the simple yet elegant looks and its not just another HD, and I live in the very flat straight roaded midwest USA -_-

Popupimage1forreal.jpg

Indian is back(again) but this time looks like a real showing unlike the half hearted previous attempts with harley clones. made in North Carolina

Still basically an S&S Harley motor made to look like a little fancier isn't it??

I think Kawasawki did a real nice job with their Indian styled bike.

For $35,000 I'd try to find a Confederate!

One of eight (rumored) dealerships in the US is in Paducah,Ky. These Indians look like aircraft carriers after riding a sport bike. It still looks good.

They also have a full line of Piaggo bikes. These bikes look great too.

Still basically an S&S Harley motor made to look like a little fancier isn't it??

I think Kawasawki did a real nice job with their Indian styled bike.

For $35,000 I'd try to find a Confederate!

uhhhhh, what confederate can you buy for $35? the hellcat is like $65, I mean I WISH

f131hellcat.jpg

my other dream machine for a street bike is the Ecosse, beautiful machine, gobs of money the new version is $140k

ecosse-heretic-ti.jpg

The indian is at least in the obtainable realm, I did see a used older hellcat for around 30k but I've also read they have tons of problems being all hand built doesn't mean best quality, just ask any 999R owner :lol:

uhhhhh, what confederate can you buy for $35? the hellcat is like $65, I mean I WISH

f131hellcat.jpg

my other dream machine for a street bike is the Ecosse, beautiful machine, gobs of money the new version is $140k

ecosse-heretic-ti.jpg

The indian is at least in the obtainable realm, I did see a used older hellcat for around 30k but I've also read they have tons of problems being all hand built doesn't mean best quality, just ask any 999R owner :lol:

I always thought the old Confederates were very cool. I don't really like the new ones. Unreliable?? Well probably no more than any Harley of that time and I've dealt with that for 200,000 miles plus!

I always thought the old Confederates were very cool. I don't really like the new ones. Unreliable?? Well probably no more than any Harley of that time and I've dealt with that for 200,000 miles plus!

old confederates are basically harley clones and having trouble with a harley WELLLLLLL thats a little different I meant modern confederates are hand built in that they are hand fabricated, they make or have most of their parts made not just bought out of a cateloge like those lame ass orange county chopper guys that are really more of a bolt on and paint it operation so I could just imagine the costs invovled of having a problem(similar to how guzzi or aprilia used to be maybe?), where as harley has everything you need on the shelf of every cycle shop on every corner. that has to be taken into account. I wonder if Indian will make it, I hope so I really like the looks and the heritage, its also not just another harley clone even though a case could be made, they did come first but these guys aren't the original but then either is harley *cough bowling pins

old confederates are basically harley clones and having trouble with a harley WELLLLLLL thats a little different I meant modern confederates are hand built in that they are hand fabricated, they make or have most of their parts made not just bought out of a cateloge like those lame ass orange county chopper guys that are really more of a bolt on and paint it operation so I could just imagine the costs invovled of having a problem(similar to how guzzi or aprilia used to be maybe?), where as harley has everything you need on the shelf of every cycle shop on every corner. that has to be taken into account. I wonder if Indian will make it, I hope so I really like the looks and the heritage, its also not just another harley clone even though a case could be made, they did come first but these guys aren't the original but then either is harley *cough bowling pins
The old Confederates had S&S motors. Usually 113Ci which would be easy to get parts for. Other than that I wouldn't call them harley clones. They had the oil in the frame and the rear shocks up and under the seat like a Vincent Black Shadow. Plus the tranny brought the belt out of the opposite side of the tranny than a stock Harley which was unique to the Confederate. Unique from Harley but I wouldn't think too hard to deal with. 01r00_chr_4.jpg