G'day from Australia

Mark909

I'm Mark, I'm new to this forum but I've been around bikes for a while now. I've long dreamed of having a Guzzi (or two, or three, or more) and finally got my first one in 2007 when I bought my Norge. I've just added a V11 Tenni to my garage so I figured I should register here. My next project is getting my wife on a 750 Breva, she is coming around to the idea so it's looking good for another Guzzi in the household.

I'm a member of the Moto Guzzi club in my part of the world and help run the clubs website. Feel free to drop by for a look, the link is in my signature. Happy riding :bier:

Welcome ,good to have another aussie around .If you ride to the budgie this year I'll probably run into you, tenni's aren't exactly common so you should be easy to spot. I've been going for the last 6 or so years and bought a rosso mandello about 8mths ago. I'm sure you'll find this a very helpfull and informative site,gavin :D

Hi Gavo,

I'll be at the Budgie for sure (I spent a fair bit of time last year behind the bar). I'll probably take the Norge as it makes taking the gear just too easy.

See you there.

• 1 month later...