Is that YOU on pg. 60?

Reading the article, "Vintage Race Days" from newest "M/C Classics" when I see on pg. 60 there is a Cafe Sport and rider in a shot of a line of bikes. Anyone we know? The story is set at the Road Atlanta race track in Braselton, Georgia. I saw a Nero Corsa featuered in a riders wear ad in "The Robb Report" about four years ago, now this? Every where you turn, you see 'em... Sports, another LeMans...unique ain't what it used to be, eh? :huh2:

Reading the article, "Vintage Race Days" from newest "M/C Classics" when I see on pg. 60 there is a Cafe Sport and rider in a shot of a line of bikes. Anyone we know? The story is set at the Road Atlanta race track in Braselton, Georgia. I saw a Nero Corsa featuered in a riders wear ad in "The Robb Report" about four years ago, now this? Every where you turn, you see 'em... Sports, another LeMans...unique ain't what it used to be, eh? :huh2:

I've only seen one V11 LeMans in the 3.5 years I've been in Oklahoma. HD's on the other hand...

I've only seen one V11 LeMans in the 3.5 years I've been in Oklahoma. HD's on the other hand...

I second that, I've never seen a lemans on the road and only 2 other sports and 1 centauro, and a couple cruisers in ALL my years riding, which is about 10 on the road.