I've drifted away from watching this series over the last few years. Not any more! Round one at the island was awesome, I will be an avid fan this year. It was great to see Haga get that win first time out on the Duke. I've enjoyed watching him race for years, some of the stuff he did on the R7 was just nuts. I'm with gavo, I'd love to see Haga take it out this year, he really deserves it. Looks like he may have the bike and team to do it too.

I've drifted away from watching this series over the last few years. Not any more! Round one at the island was awesome, I will be an avid fan this year. It was great to see Haga get that win first time out on the Duke. I've enjoyed watching him race for years, some of the stuff he did on the R7 was just nuts. I'm with gavo, I'd love to see Haga take it out this year, he really deserves it. Looks like he may have the bike and team to do it too.

It was good. I was pulling for the Aprilias but it was not to be. Those Suzukis were coming on strong, it should be an interesting season.

• 2 weeks later...
That RSV4 looks very nice- short and compact- great showing in its very first race.

rsv4-3-4anterioresinistro.jpg

Road version is the third the price of a Desmosedici- or twice the price of an R6 depending upon how you want to look at it!

I went to PI to see the first round,The RSV4 sounds the goods and so does the M1.Great to see live,It was my first time.