sport 1100 carb

fotoguzzi

I have a new friend with a simply gorgeous '93 1000S. black w/green. I'm helping him get it back near stock and add a bikini fairing. This is his dream bike, I wish I could steal it from him! sorry no pics yet, we had all the body work off. It has such a clean uncomplicated look, I think it might be the nicest looking Guzzi I've ever seen. I'll try for pics today.

anyhow, Now that the dream bike is in the garage he wants to sell a nice 1100 Sport for only 3500. someone save me by buying it!

RIGHT.jpg

I know it's a little to long for me but I have been dreaming of that motor in a 1000S replica.. I've got a frame, EV forks, 5 speed, SA w/7X33 RD, and some older cast wheels or Borani spoked... I'd need a gas tank, seat, fenders, instruments would come w/the sport wiring loom.

someone please buy it so I can sleep at night again!

The 1000S looks sweet. I just love the black/green color scheme, looks classy and timeless. The custom seat is cool too. I'd love to see some pictures of the completed bike if you can post some in the future.

I have a new friend with a simply gorgeous '93 1000S. black w/green. I'm helping him get it back near stock and add a bikini fairing. This is his dream bike, I wish I could steal it from him! sorry no pics yet, we had all the body work off. It has such a clean uncomplicated look, I think it might be the nicest looking Guzzi I've ever seen. I'll try for pics today.

anyhow, Now that the dream bike is in the garage he wants to sell a nice 1100 Sport for only 3500. someone save me by buying it!

RIGHT.jpg

I know it's a little to long for me but I have been dreaming of that motor in a 1000S replica.. I've got a frame, EV forks, 5 speed, SA w/7X33 RD, and some older cast wheels or Borani spoked... I'd need a gas tank, seat, fenders, instruments would come w/the sport wiring loom.

someone please buy it so I can sleep at night again!

(groan!) How much to ship it to LA? Is the gearbox OK or is it noisy. I know an LSR nutter who has just bought one that is too good to savage and this looks good too but I might be up for buying in to an LSR bike....

Pete

the tranny is fine but the bike did have a little lay down which ground a little edge off the head fins on the right, looks like a file could bring it back to looking normal. the rear body piece over the fender has a crummy looking fibeglass repair and there might be a scar on the front fairing right side. It would make a great bike for LSR or track.. I can only guess around 600. to ship to LA.. I'm in Minneapolis.. I could deliver it to any shipping company if it came to that. I sat on it and the Converti bars made it fit just like a V11, made me want it even more but I have no cash.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg