Howdy!

guzzigogo

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and give you a little background on my Guzzi V11. First off my name is Lisa Boyd and I live in Dallas, Texas. I'm new to Guzzis but not new to motorcycles.

My 2002 V11 Le Mans came from RPM Cycle in Dallas. In the several days I've had it, we've logged 250 miles in both city and highway traffic. The V11 has easily met or exceeded my expectations in every category, especially handling.

I look forward to learning more about my bike through all the knowledgeable, friendly folk on this forum and hope, at some point down the line, to be able to return the favor!

Cheers,

Lisa Boyd

"guzzigogo"

2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans

Hi and welcome onboard :-)

Not jealous at all when you mention you've been riding - we got %&¤# loads of snow here in Denmark!

Cheers

Søren

Hiya Lisa - From one rookie member to another. I'm in the hunt for a V11 LeMans - hope to get one before our riding season comes (in Northern New England it's awhile away still) I'm glad you're lovin' it - & I'm jealous that you're ridin'! Bugs.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I appreciate it!

Here's a picture of my bike (finally figured out how to load a picture into my post):

P1000087-1-1.jpg

After putting several hours on it over the weekend, I've got one or two questions regarding the stock seat I'll post over in the Tech section in a day or two. Great bike, though! Really looking forward to road trips - this thing just gobbles up the miles B)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I appreciate it!

Here's a picture of my bike (finally figured out how to load a picture into my post):

P1000087-1-1.jpg

After putting several hours on it over the weekend, I've got one or two questions regarding the stock seat I'll post over in the Tech section in a day or two. Great bike, though! Really looking forward to road trips - this thing just gobbles up the miles B)

Always loved that champagne color, myself.

Be forewarned tho': cagers don't seem to see it AT ALL [not like they see motorcyclist anyway, but...] An ex-gf had a Toyota Celica back in the 80s that color, and that car got more dings & bent fenders from people flat out not seeing it than any car I've ever had 1st hand experience with! So be extra careful out there, O.K?

Welcome to v11lemans.com! We're like a big, fractious family in here: don't let us scare you away! ;)