Job Opening!

Steve G.

Grazia mille Steve for pointing this out.

My application will be with Alis by the end of today.

Make sure you get my centre stand before you go :-)

You would miss the weather Robert, I did when i lived over there.....not! Thought about it myself but need this summer off to ride my bike. :D

Make sure you get my centre stand before you go :-)

You would miss the weather Robert, I did when i lived over there.....not! Thought about it myself but need this summer off to ride my bike. :D

Gino, your stand has left Italy and is on it's way.

These days, that job is the only thing I'm qualified to do - it would be stupid not to apply. I'd just have to suffer the weather, food, scenery etc.

Gino, your stand has left Italy and is on it's way.

These days, that job is the only thing I'm qualified to do - it would be stupid not to apply. I'd just have to suffer the weather, food, scenery etc.

While I stuck in a brief application in reality I can't take the job, I have an octegenarian Mum in Law to look after and we are ensconsed 'Down Under' for now. If we were all thirty years younger it would be a different matter but reality has a way of creeping up and biting you on the bum. :rolleyes:

best of luck to all of you who have applied

pete

Well whoever gets it good luck and I'll come and visit you often!! I like the scenery, beer wine & weather as well a truly wonderful place to stay. I used to like it when Mark was there (RIP) and I think he liked the banter fron visiting Guzzi (and Norton) owners. Robert it's only a 2hr flight from Embra and it goes every day :-) you could commute :D