Hello from new member Scottish Borders

SBJ

Greetings to all.

I am taking delivery of a silver '03 v11 naked on Tuesday next week and can't wait to get my hands on it and hear those mistral cans again.

I was wondering if anyone could help with a couple of questions in the meantime.

First of all, I really like the idea of bar end mirrors. I was wondering if anyone had any particular recommendations?

Also, the previous owner has given me a ballabio handlebar conversion kit which I wont want or need and will sell on, but havn't a clue how much they are worth. Any ideas? And am I right in thinking that in order to do this conversion you have to machine the top yoke?

roll on Tuesday.... :race:

Greetings to all.

I am taking delivery of a silver '03 v11 naked on Tuesday next week and can't wait to get my hands on it and hear those mistral cans again.

I was wondering if anyone could help with a couple of questions in the meantime.

First of all, I really like the idea of bar end mirrors. I was wondering if anyone had any particular recommendations?

Also, the previous owner has given me a ballabio handlebar conversion kit which I wont want or need and will sell on, but havn't a clue how much they are worth. Any ideas? And am I right in thinking that in order to do this conversion you have to machine the top yoke?

roll on Tuesday.... :race:

Don't know any answers to the questions but if come along to the Scottish Guzzi Rally in Guildtown (just outside Perth) on May bank hoiday weekend I'm sure there will be loads of experts!!

Greetings to all.

First of all, I really like the idea of bar end mirrors.

welcome! I like bar end mirrors too but I need bar end weights to tame the vibes. Switching to handle bars might get rid of some of the vibes.