HD TPS Switch

Karl Von

has anyone installed a HD TPS swith in their V11 ? I read the article where they will make the bike run a little rich at low end and lean out on the upper RPM range.

Yes, I have one in now. 34 bucks from chicagoharley.com. i read the same article. had a stumble/cough @4200rpm, it got a little better. I need a Mistral crossover, used and cheap, anyone?

seat of pants? can't tell any difference. I don't run max speeds (around here it's hard to get into 6th) so I hope the lean condition is a non issue...

I just got the Roper plate installed and have all next week off, spring has arrived in Minnesota and if it's not raining for days, I'm gone !

IMG_2131.jpg

Yes, I have one in now. 34 bucks from chicagoharley.com. i read the same article. had a stumble/cough @4200rpm, it got a little better. I need a Mistral crossover, used and cheap, anyone?

seat of pants? can't tell any difference. I don't run max speeds (around here it's hard to get into 6th) so I hope the lean condition is a non issue...

I just got the Roper plate installed and have all next week off, spring has arrived in Minnesota and if it's not raining for days, I'm gone !

IMG_2131.jpg

I was thinking about using one in my Centauro and was wondering about the running rich issue from the report. My bike runs rich as it is, so I dont need any more fuel. For 34 bucks it might be worth a try

This interests me...did you recal/reset your TPS after installing the new switch?

This interests me...did you recal/reset your TPS after installing the new switch?
I think switch is the wrong term but never mind.. Yes I did re-set the base line TPS and re synced TB's then brought the TPS voltage up to near 525Mv at idle (last summer). I don't have the software to set it by degree but I believe I am pretty right on, man :rolleyes:

I hope she rolls out ready to ride maybe as soon as tomorrow if the weather holds out.

I have my other ride out but not tuned so I'll be doing TB sync on the EVert first.

IMG_2117.jpg

and I've been riding the toy since New Years Day!

IMG_2075.jpg

Is there a part number I can ask for? Thanks. k

Thanks.