Headlight replacement for Ballabio?

Benny

I had an unfortunate mishap that resulted in my V11 Ballabio's headlight lens being smashed!! I wont go into details but safe to say its stuffed!!

Are there any alternatives for the headlight shell and lense that will fit on my Ballabio??

I live in Australia and have priced an original unit and the price is around 300 Aussie dollars!! Ridiculous!!

The plastic shell has brackets made/moulded that fit the chrome rim. So a standard 7 inch headlight wont fit unless you are prepared to muck around with it a fair bit.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Benny

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sorted out the headlight on my Ballabio. I managed to get a generic 7 inch headlight lense. Then after a bit of cutting and fiddling I siliconed the lense to the original headlight shell. So instead of it costing about 300 bucks Australian..it cost me 40 bucks!! I'm stoked!! All good now and the big girl is back on the road!!

Well I sorted out the headlight on my Ballabio. I managed to get a generic 7 inch headlight lense. Then after a bit of cutting and fiddling I siliconed the lense to the original headlight shell. So instead of it costing about 300 bucks Australian..it cost me 40 bucks!! I'm stoked!! All good now and the big girl is back on the road!!

Hella 1056 or 1057 fits most Guzzis. Nah, it's not perfect 'cos you cant alter the sideways beam but as long as the bucket mounts aren't bent it usually works just fine. Ingrams also have cheap AM parabolic reflector ones.

Pete