Back on the list

wsholar

Just re-introducing myself after taking some time off after a pretty nasty accident in 2007. I'm fully back in the saddle now, and I'm focusing primarily on track riding, limiting street riding to occasional runs into my favorite canyons and getting my bike to the shop, etc.

So, far, I've done the Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs and Buttonwillow (counterclockwise) over the last couple of months. Looking forward to doing Laguna Seca and a few others over the course of the summer and fall.

The Scura is generally running well, but I need to have my rear shock serviced. Because of the CA emissions laws possibly changing, I'm going to leave the intake/exhaust/emissions bone stock. Bike runs fine as they built it.

Cheers all.

Glad to hear you are back, and I hope you are fully recovered. :bier:

Just re-introducing myself after taking some time off after a pretty nasty accident in 2007. I'm fully back in the saddle now, and I'm focusing primarily on track riding, limiting street riding to occasional runs into my favorite canyons and getting my bike to the shop, etc.

So, far, I've done the Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs and Buttonwillow (counterclockwise) over the last couple of months. Looking forward to doing Laguna Seca and a few others over the course of the summer and fall.

The Scura is generally running well, but I need to have my rear shock serviced. Because of the CA emissions laws possibly changing, I'm going to leave the intake/exhaust/emissions bone stock. Bike runs fine as they built it.

Cheers all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
w, glad you're back.... Now that I have most of a scura, lets ride more....

cheers,

Yo Wallis,

I'm off this week and planning on a 3-4 day ride, perhaps with OC Johnny, you in? Like to leave Wednesday, and hit the twisties for a few days, stay at dives, eat at dives, and ride the good roads... Call me if you can escape