2003 V11 wiring diagram needed

cycles4fun

Hello everyone,

I need a good printable wiring diagram for a V11 lemans 2003 M/Y. I went to Guzzi Tech and linked to Sportissimo but they dont list that year. Specifically Im interested in the the ECU terminal pins regarding inputs/outputs. I have a complete harness, both the engine and body from an 03 Lemans, and grafting the engine harness onto a project Tonti. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

No offense, but have you searched "this old tractor?"

Carl Allison has posted some superb work there.

this old tractor moto guzzi ..greg benders site and download a manual plus updated manual. the wiring diagrams are included. also a parts manual available from mph ad, at top of this site. best regards, doug.

Thanks guys, as if I did not have anything better to do with my time! I'm so greatful of Greg Bender for putting this site together. I just spent the better part of 3 hours going over all the manuals and such and downloading exactly what I needed and a bunch more! This V11 Lemans forum has to be the best enthuiast forum going. I always get insightful, intelligent information delivered in a gentlemanly like fasion. This forum should be the model for any enthuiast site. Thanks again!

Mike