04 Ballabio for sale

jhh

Selling my 04 Ballabio - it's just too damned uncomfortable for me on long rides as I'm short, and it kills my wrists and back - I'm going to get a Cali I think.

Bike is in excellent condition, never down, never dropped. 7700 miles. Stock except for CRG lane splitter billet mirrors (originals included) and slightly louder mufflers (they're stock, I just cut a hole in the back under the turndowns and pulled some stuffing out. Sounds good.). Pirelli Diablo Stradas front and rear are in decent shape and probably have about 1500 miles left on them. Headlight bucket has a screw mount that was damaged by a rock chip and is taped - it's safe to ride now, but it needs to be replaced. I'm the second owner, and the first was a forum member from here. Bike is located in New Orleans, LA, and I can deliver to nearby (~200 miles or so) areas.

Edit: Got a flat today, price now includes brand new rear Pirelli Diablo Strada.

Asking 5800$, which includes an oil change and valve adjustment. Will throw in a Roof Daytona helmet, size medium, which is almost the exact same color as the tank for another 200$.

Lots of pictures at http://www.siliconinc.net/bike/ . Fairing is included, it's just not mounted in those pics.