Guzzi's in Southern NH or MA

df2

Being very new to Guzzi and a very greenhorn wrencher. I would very much like to find fellow V11 owners in the area that are happy to talk V11eees with someone who's willing to listen. I used to go to a lot of what Concours owners called Wrench Sessions, we'd work on the bikes, eat lunch and head out for a ride. It gave us an opportunity to do some small mods on the bike with someone around who knew what they were doing, or just watch and learn a few things.

Anyway, if there's anyone who'd like to meet up and head out for a ride and some discussion I'd be happy to host something like that (granted I'm not set up to handle to much work on the bike as I don't have more than basic tools, you'd be surprised at what some guys have in their garages for bike maintenance). Let me know if there is some interest and we can work on the logistics.

David

PS> I would have put this in the Meet, rides, events etc. section but that seemed mostly about organized or sanctioned events

Being very new to Guzzi and a very greenhorn wrencher. I would very much like to find fellow V11 owners in the area that are happy to talk V11eees with someone who's willing to listen. I used to go to a lot of what Concours owners called Wrench Sessions, we'd work on the bikes, eat lunch and head out for a ride. It gave us an opportunity to do some small mods on the bike with someone around who knew what they were doing, or just watch and learn a few things.

Anyway, if there's anyone who'd like to meet up and head out for a ride and some discussion I'd be happy to host something like that (granted I'm not set up to handle to much work on the bike as I don't have more than basic tools, you'd be surprised at what some guys have in their garages for bike maintenance). Let me know if there is some interest and we can work on the logistics.

David

PS> I would have put this in the Meet, rides, events etc. section but that seemed mostly about organized or sanctioned events

Hello David I am also in NH. Check your messages

I'm in central MA but I'd be happy to meet up with some local V11 owners if my schedule permits. As Jason mentioned, joining the Northeast MGNOC group will connect you with other local Guzzi owners too. You can get on their email list without actually joining MGNOC.

http://www.geocities.com/mgnoc_mass/index.html

Thanks guys, I've contacted the MA MGOC (since I'm on the border). Jason, I'll be in contact, thanks.

Once I get my bearings and check with the War Department to see what my schedule is like, I'll see what I can help put together for a ride.

PS. love the bike, but I will be raising the bars, at least putting the stocks back on to try first, the clipons from the magni fairing are too low and my back is killing me.