gearbox cover

vuzzi

I took off the gearbox cover today, 'cause there was some small oil leakage I wanted to fix (new sealant).

I noticed a small screw on the inside (see picture). Does someone know what it's for? I myself though of some adjustment for something, e.g the max upward movement preselector hook below it.

Something else: changing from 3th to 4th and from 4th to 5th often goes with some minor "teeth brushing" (the toothed wheels all look brand new after 20k km though). Is there anything I may have to adjust (either on the bike or my style of changing gears)?

DSC_0984_point.jpg

I took off the gearbox cover today, 'cause there was some small oil leakage I wanted to fix (new sealant).

I noticed a small screw on the inside (see picture). Does someone know what it's for? I myself though of some adjustment for something, e.g the max upward movement preselector hook below it.

Something else: changing from 3th to 4th and from 4th to 5th often goes with some minor "teeth brushing" (the toothed wheels all look brand new after 20k km though). Is there anything I may have to adjust (either on the bike or my style of changing gears)?

Right. It is a stop for the selector. Some years were not adjustable, just a post there.