I was looking for a youtube video that I think I first saw here (who knows, I may have put it here?) of a girl giving a video tour of a ducati (her boyfriends?). I remember it being funny cuz she said "rippin it down the freeway". Can someone who knows how to search this forum or youtube better than me help out?

thx, rich, it might be gone. all i remember was it was a young (sounded californian) asian girl walking around a 998 (maybe 916) talking all about the bike. I remember the photogragher was walking her through some of the steps, like 'give it some gas' and she jumped a little surprised at the sound. It was just sorto funny, and we wanted to show it to someone around here. no big deal. thx again.

I was looking for a youtube video that I think I first saw here (who knows, I may have put it here?) of a girl giving a video tour of a ducati (her boyfriends?). I remember it being funny cuz she said "rippin it down the freeway". Can someone who knows how to search this forum or youtube better than me help out?

Have you checked the HOOTERS thread? Even if she's not there you won't mind!