My 2 favourite ladies

NakedV

alright unless you want this thing deleted for lack of indecency I'm going to need a new one Much Larger and the girl to wear an outfit to better match the bike, v11 sport naked

^_^

:lol::lol::lol: Good point, but in the interest of keeping my dangly bits where they belong I'll abstain from suggesting that one to Mrs NakedV. Next step is to point to a mark or two on the cans, blame her shoes and then suggest a nice pair of OS pipes from Santa, :xmas: I love it when a plan comes together, :grin::grin: Mick.

I love it when a plan comes together

Planning does work. JUst last week my wife was out cleaning/sweeping the garage. Got dust all over my bike. Needless to say the seat was totally ruined (wives are like this). No worries though, Rich Maund is now in the process of fixing it up for me! :lol:

Bob

Planning does work. JUst last week my wife was out cleaning/sweeping the garage. Got dust all over my bike. Needless to say the seat was totally ruined (wives are like this). No worries though, Rich Maund is now in the process of fixing it up for me! :lol:

Bob

RESULT!!!! I wonder if its worth pointing out that the OSpipes are carefully matched to the seat? Mmmmmmmmm!

alright unless you want this thing deleted for lack of indecency I'm going to need a new one Much Larger and the girl to wear an outfit to better match the bike, v11 sport naked

^_^

Sam says; " Your a mucky old bu%%er and besides she'd hate to put you off your dinner" :lol::lol::lol:

RESULT!!!! I wonder if its worth pointing out that the OSpipes are carefully matched to the seat? Mmmmmmmmm!

Not only did my wife think the seat pattern was chosen specifically to match the pattern of the CF slip ons, but also that the fade in the red of the rocker covers was on purpose! "You start with those beautiful forks, flowing back from red/orange on that cover thing, and back to the gold thing towards the back back. The Italians, they just make everything a piece of art...". And mine came with the little "scar" on top of the slip on just behind the passenger peg. No doubt from some tart with spike heels from the PO. Chicks can't help themselves around sexy Italian machinery, and the hot guys like us who own them. :grin: