Anyone wanna trade?

DeBenGuzzi

DSC_3958.jpg

I need something I can put bags on and not get blasted by the elements. I'm looking Breva1100 with bags, I'm so flopping back and forth on what to do these days I don't want to just sell her but I don't ride her as much as I could if I had more amenities. Meh, maybe forget the whole thing.

DSC_3958.jpg

I need something I can put bags on and not get blasted by the elements. I'm looking Breva1100 with bags, I'm so flopping back and forth on what to do these days I don't want to just sell her but I don't ride her as much as I could if I had more amenities. Meh, maybe forget the whole thing.

Geez, all this fence sitting, you should be able to handle the very worst of motorcycle seats!!!

Steve

DSC_3958.jpg

Looks pretty trick, what modifications have you done?

Ben that bike is HOT! you could just get some HB mounts and have nice bags on that thing... wish I had the trade your looking for..

how about this?

Foto, I recently mentioned on a Swedish forum (as I was linking to your wonderful garage clip) I would trade my bike, my car and my left foot against your EVert :oldgit:

Foto, I recently mentioned on a Swedish forum (as I was linking to your wonderful garage clip) I would trade my bike, my car and my left foot against your EVert :oldgit:

If you lived closer I'd take you up on the trade! My grandma was born in Malmo Sweden!

IMG_0573.jpg

well it has FBF cans and x-over not the crappy H-over they made, PCIII, Buell CF fly screen, CF chin guard(super unobtanium) rich maund seat, custom tailpiece with LED brake lights and fancy little turn signals, Edge guards, gel grips, manic salamander barends, Joe head guards, custom paint, billet brake and clutch caps, CRG levers, and all the original body work. I think that is all.

Maybe you could find a hack to use as an everyday runner and save the Sport for fun. I recently picked up an old airhead that I use at work and running dirt roads, cheap enough bullet proof and a different kind of fun.

1022091315b.jpg

Maybe you could find a hack to use as an everyday runner and save the Sport for fun. I recently picked up an old airhead that I use at work and running dirt roads, cheap enough bullet proof and a different kind of fun.

1022091315b.jpg

THAT is a good idea. I might just do that, I like KLR's also in idea but I'm anti kawasaki, I can't really figure out why but their bikes put me off like margaret thatcher on a cold day.

Here you go Ben, could be the perfect solution:

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190770

I doubt it, I've ALWAYS wanted a ducati and that fits the bill BUT the repair bills are so damned high I shutter at the thought. I think I would lose sleep at night wondering if the belts are going to break :unsure:

I doubt it, I've ALWAYS wanted a ducati and that fits the bill BUT the repair bills are so damned high I shutter at the thought. I think I would lose sleep at night wondering if the belts are going to break :unsure:

Don't worry. they will break! I saw a man at the BMW Pickwick Dam Rallye who owns a Ducati. He told me his Duke let go of a timing belt.. $$$$$. He took it part himself and the head work was still expensive.

come on Ben, just stop it! <_>

A couple of years ago you have tried to trade or sell the V11.

That's not working!!!

The bike doesn't go anyway!

She'll stay! So give it up and keep it.

nah, that was last year and I only entertained the Idea I didn't actually offer it up or list it, I'm undecided, if the right person or offer came around I'd jump on it, not holding my breath tho.