Isle of Vancouver TT?

Greg Field

Good call for a May ride, worse it can do is rain. I grew up on that island, cut my teeth on two wheels there. There is easily 5 days of fun on that rock Greg, good pubs, good B&Bs, roads that the mainstream misses and sights unique to its own. I dont know my schedule yet but if Im free, Im in. Bring a set of swim trunks for Long Beach, sunglasses for Point Holmes and a plan your willing to toss into the fire.

Good call for a May ride, worse it can do is rain. I grew up on that island, cut my teeth on two wheels there. There is easily 5 days of fun on that rock Greg, good pubs, good B&Bs, roads that the mainstream misses and sights unique to its own. I dont know my schedule yet but if Im free, Im in. Bring a set of swim trunks for Long Beach, sunglasses for Point Holmes and a plan your willing to toss into the fire.

Swimming trunks to Long Beach? Heck, bring your wet suit, it'll be friggin' cold out there.

Steve

Swimming trunks to Long Beach? Heck, bring your wet suit, it'll be friggin' cold out there.

Steve

Cold it may be, but what it adds to the day is immeasurable. Its the Pacific and its beautiful. :sun:

All good!!

And especially good as I live in Campbell River, the gateway to the Gold River road!.......

If you do get something off the ground I'm in. Plus I can previde a decent rest stop on the way.

Cheers

:bier:

Van

I've just come back from visiting the in laws in duncan.

You're going to need a boat.

Oddly enough it's flooding in my neck of the woods too. I think God is trying to tell us something.

I've just come back from visiting the in laws in duncan.

You're going to need a boat.

Oddly enough it's flooding in my neck of the woods too. I think God is trying to tell us something.

This is what happens when you decide to live in a 10,000 yr old flood plain.

Steve