Tommaselli Clip ons

tricatcent

I have a very nice set of Tomasselli adjustable clip ons for sale. They came with my Lemans. They can be adjusted to a huge number of different positions by moving two different tapered connections on each bar. One of my bikes previous owners had used them on this bike. He liked them. They develped a crack in one of the tapers. He took them off. I repaired this crack by installing (shrink fitting) an aluminum sleeve over it. It is a perfect repair. I thought I might try them. I have slightly altered my stock handlebars and changed the grips (to proper barrel shaped ones) and I am happy now with my positioin on the bike. I can ride 1000 km per day now without discomfort caused by the bars anyway. I have ridden 18,000 km this way now. I know I won't need these bars.

Maybe you would like them. I think for someone with shorter arms than me they might be just perfect. They can also be adjusted to suit someone with really long arms. For me the stock bars are fine, just raised 1/4" and turned back a bit.

I think these bars cost about $200.00 new. MG cycle shows some similar ones on thier site, the same make, but for 40mm tubes. These ones fit onto the forks on a V11.

I am in Canada, I can send these anywhere you want, you will have to pay the postage. I take pay pal.

Nigel