Hey All,

Been awhile. 2004 V11 here, 12K, Red.

Stock Pipes,

Stucchi Crossover

K & N

Recent TPS adjustment

CO Adjustment

Valve Adjustment

Power Commander -- My last power commander was used on a VStrom 1000 and worked great to improve fueling and mileage. With the V11 no matter how the PC is adjusted, mileage is stuck at 35mpg every tank, also, it makes no difference if the bike is whupped or babied, byway or highway. Anyone with insight on the problem?

Thank you

IMO that's not too bad for a V11. I'm running a PCIII with intake and exhaust mods too and I only get slightly better mileage than that. I know my air/fuel mixture is pretty good based on some dyno runs. Maybe your map is a little rich in some area, maybe not. If the bikes running good I wouldn't worry about it.

Hey All,

Been awhile. 2004 V11 here, 12K, Red.

Stock Pipes,

Stucchi Crossover

K & N

Recent TPS adjustment

CO Adjustment

Valve Adjustment

Power Commander -- My last power commander was used on a VStrom 1000 and worked great to improve fueling and mileage. With the V11 no matter how the PC is adjusted, mileage is stuck at 35mpg every tank, also, it makes no difference if the bike is whupped or babied, byway or highway. Anyone with insight on the problem?

Thank you

That works out at 9.2 miles per litre and 42 miles per UK gallon.

I worked out that my Lemans was doing approx 44 MPG (UK) so it may not be far off ?

We get about 40-42 mpg (US gallon) with a 2001 V11 running a PCIII. Your map has a large effect, as does your riding style and even the local fuel content.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have a custom dynolink map made, or down load a map for your bike? I got better mileage and much better performance on my 02 Lemans with a custom dynolinked map, went from ~33 mpg to nearly 40, and ran better and faster. when looking at the map, it was cutting fuel in more places than it was adding it, each guzzi is different, and to get the full benefit from a PCIII or PCV, you gots to optimize it. If you did this, did the dyno operator know the optimum AFR for guzzi's, its not the same for all bikes. just sayin