Surrogates!

DeBenGuzzi

That's cool. Did they use the right exhaust note or did they overlay an inline 4 for the soundtrack?

sounded correct, I mean not dead on but was hard to tell really, it had the stock pipe and I think they went for real sound or close to it, def not a I4 like that other movie.

That's cool. Did they use the right exhaust note or did they overlay an inline 4 for the soundtrack?

I was watching some movie recently and there was a chase scene with BMW police R 's and they overlayed I4's to the sound track,..weeeak.

If you watch the Star Wars movie,I think it's the Phantom Menace,with the Pod racer scene,the exhaust are F1 cars.Probably Monte Carlo as you can hear the echo and reverb from the buidings in the town and the tunnel,cool! :thumbsup:

PS What's Surrogates?

Thats definitely a guzzi exhaust in the clip you posted. Whether it makes it to the actual movie is another kettle o' fish :D

the actual movie sound is the same but quieter, I assume they took the stock sound and just lowered it plus they never get to close so maybe they didn't at all. If I had a way to take a cut out of the movie without fear of my life from copyrights I'd do it.

• 3 weeks later...