Wot Harley rallies are good for

Guest ratchethack

Guest ratchethack
While I'm on is there anyone here who can tell the difference between weather and climate? :grin:

post-1212-1263051350.jpg

This latter-day Witch Doctor^ can.

He's bright enough to recognize that he'd never make a penny more than any meteorologist selling weather change.

He's also bright enough to make an estimated $200M USD (and counting) selling climate change (AGW). :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry, Gene. Just couldn't stop meself. :D

Copy_of_Algore_conjures_burning_planet_demon.jpg

This latter-day Witch Doctor^ can.

He's bright enough to recognize that he'd never make a penny more than any meteorologist selling weather.

He's also bright enough to make an estimated $200M USD (and counting) selling climate change. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry, Gene. Just couldn't stop meself. :D

I know... :D

p.s. thanks for the help on the cam lifter discussion!

Guest ratchethack
Ratchet,

Are you still denying that humans have even a miniscule impact on global temperature?

"Drill baby, drill!"

. . . [sigh] . . .

Dave.

Are you still screwing your neighbor's dog?

(That’s also a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ Q.) :unsure:

"Drill baby, drill!" :grin:

I don't understand where these jokers get ideas. The use of leather is a by product of the meat industry and is quite green, otherwise we would just be dumping this leather in landfill. At Aero Leathers we use front quarter horse hide, these horses all die from natural causes so it is a very green product, the jackets are designed to last at least your lifetime and hopefully longer, they can be repaired at the factory and horse hide is waterproof. Compare this to the man made fibers that they wear these are all a by product of the oil industry which is by far one of the most unenvirormental industries in the world, where is the argument now.

. . . [sigh] . . .

Dave.

Are you still screwing your neighbor's dog?

(That’s also a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ Q.) :unsure:

"Drill baby, drill!" :grin:

. . . [sigh] . . .

Ratchet

Why do you have to be such an ill mannered right winger?

(probably a rhetorical question).

I know, the answer, because you are WRONG and frustrated about it. Most all your right wing buddies admit that human activity causes atl east SOME global warming, but you stick to your absolutist guns with nary an iota of evidence.

Give it up.

I don't understand where these jokers get ideas. The use of leather is a by product of the meat industry and is quite green, otherwise we would just be dumping this leather in landfill. At Aero Leathers we use front quarter horse hide, these horses all die from natural causes so it is a very green product, the jackets are designed to last at least your lifetime and hopefully longer, they can be repaired at the factory and horse hide is waterproof. Compare this to the man made fibers that they wear these are all a by product of the oil industry which is by far one of the most unenvirormental industries in the world, where is the argument now.

Maybe the story is wrong and these VW bus drivers were protesting ass-less chaps?

I think some of the taste nazis on the forum could present an argument against ass less chaps. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I'll play the devil's advocate and post a link their statement:

http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=58

Anyone for a nicely padded two piece hemp suit? :rasta:

Until someone makes a decent hemp suit, I'll stick to synthetic textiles and animal skin.

Anybody crash test or do lab abrasion tests on a Joe Rocket Hemp jacket?

By the way, just picked up a nice Dainese Gator jacket (not alligator skin) off of Craigslist. I love it, but it could use some zippered vents, and not sure tough the "Texas Fabric" is.

By the way, I just saw the movie, AVATAR...wow. Possibly the best movie ever!!!

Anybody want to discuss how it is eco-terrorist propaganda?

Has anyone ever ever directly encountered any of these "jokers"? Absent hard evidence, I believe that they must be "strawmen" (sort of a political unicorn, but better). Given hard evidence, I will reconsider.

By the way, I just saw the movie, AVATAR...wow. Possibly the best movie ever!!!

You mean Pocahontas meets Pigs In Space ?

blog-92-pigs-in-space.jpg

great imagery, poor scenario, real GI Joe/boys with big guns fascination...

Has anyone ever ever directly encountered any of these "jokers"? Absent hard evidence, I believe that they must be "strawmen" (sort of a political unicorn, but better). Given hard evidence, I will reconsider.

I think you are about a million times more likely to drip ketchup on your own leathers than to get attacked by one of these legendary Pamela Anderson worshiping Terrorists.

Speaking of which, checkout this video of Pamela Anderson doing airport security.

No way the undie-bomber would have gotten past her, LOL! :

http://www.peta.org/crueltydoesntfly/default.asp?c=pcdfec09

WARNING some nudity and lousy music.