ScuRoo - a "chosen one" too

ScuRoo

Eight shipwrecked passengers washed onto a Pacific island - two Scotsmen, couple of Welshmen, Irish fella's and two Englishmen.

Well, in no time at all the two Scot's had rigged up a brewing contraption and proceeded to get uproariously drunk!

The two Welshmen meantime had formed a choral duet and were singing away at the top of their lungs!

The Irishmen? Well they had already started fighting and punching the crap out of each other!

And what were the two Englishmen up to? Well... they were still waiting to be introduced! :)

Hiya chaps! Go easy now. That's just a little ice-breaker by way of introduction of myself. Hi! (waving)

Yep. I've decided to humbly become an "Intiate" and join the lower ranks of the great hairy unwashed height's of Roper et al., of this world!

By joining the lower ranks of this merry club of fawning apostolic cringer's in the face of true genius - hopefully one day I too can pass on

all my hard-won, pilfered or loaned knowledge to the next nutter in say, about 20 years time - I'm looking forward to the journey!

How did I get here? Well, 'ol story really. My mate with the long wan...w..way down GS goes "Go oonnn - get back in the saddle". So immediately

one thing became crystal clear in a flash - there was no bloody way I was gunna get the same bike he was riding - I mean where's the fun in that?

Question is, what do I get? So, after many rides of my 'puter I narrowed down a few options and fell on the V11. I mean, compared to other Japlastic's I

thought it was just a real horny looking, interesting/quirky and apparently competent beast of machine. Basically, fell in lust...

So, whilst not having seen one in the flesh or ridden one before, my research threw up a lovely little Scura R languishing with barely 2000 miles on the clock.

Pristine. Baby, I didn't even wait to put a condom on...

Cheers fella's! ScuRoo

P.s. Are Scura R's numbered like Scura's are?

Welcome ScuRoo and congrat's on your new bike! Please post some pics of that Scura R if you get a chance. We never got that model on this side of the pond.

Sorry to be such a gherkin, but new at this game. Trying to attach a word doc of mine with picture and aren't having any luck just yet. I'll keep trying

to figure things out but bit of guidance might help me get it up.

Cheers!