Local Bike Show.

Richard Z

I'm impressed.. First year show... Promoter and staff have done a great job.. Well executed and organized. Along with a good atmosphere. I had my reservations about a Bike Show of this size and location (Colliseum Pavillion) but the strategy seems to work.. Lots of Different types of motorcycles. Not overrun with just one style. Huge crowd saturday and the day went fast.

My Daughters bike has overshadowed all the other bikes in our group... Next year I'm building a Spongebob Square Pants Theme Bike.. Nevermind its been done and it Hideous... May stick with her Hello Kitty Theme... Maybe a Wiggles Bike... Hmmmm....

Crappy Cell Phone Pics....

1f3cb01e7b97.jpg

e1202f381acc.jpg

Notice the poor attempt at the Italian Flag the way the bikes are parked on the Red Carpet. (Yes, I know the green Bike is British. But don't tell the bike that. It may get an inferiority complex...

Hi, Richard! Thanks for the pics of the show. Looks like fun.

When you get a chance, update your member profile with your location. It would be good to know where you're posting from.

Hi, Richard! Thanks for the pics of the show. Looks like fun.

When you get a chance, update your member profile with your location. It would be good to know where you're posting from.

Ok, I think its there now...

All 3 of the bikes won awards. European Stock. Ducati 1st, Triumph 2nd and the Guzzi 4th. A 1999 Jackal took 3rd and a 1972 Ural 5th.

My son's TS185 got a top 5 in Classic Pre-84 all makes.

The GT250 (which is original paint) didn't get a mention.

However, my 5 year old daughters Pit Bike won 1st in its Pocket Rocket Class. 10 total in her class. She was tickled....