2001 V11 Sport For Sale

Lex

This is a 2001 (short wheelbase) V11 Sport. It has all the standard V11 Sport goodies, including Brembo De' Oro (top of the line) brakes, Marzocchi USD forks, shaft drive, 6-speed transmission, etc. The forks and shock have been re-valved and sprung by Lindemann Engineering. I've added the Stucchi fairing you can see in the pictures and a Dynojet PCIII you can't see. The bike has 18K miles, it has been very carefully maintained. I’ve done all the maintenance since the 600 mile service. The bike includes the factory workshop manual. The bike just had a major service (engine, transmission and final drive lube changed, new air, oil and fuel filters) and is ready to ride as far as you can stand.

The bike was purchased new from Monroe Motors in San Francisco in November of 2002; I am the original owner. It has never been on a racetrack, crashed or fallen over. All bodywork and paint are what was on the bike the day I picked it up.

This bike is clean, not a show bike but in very good condition with a few scratches, scuffs etc. from normal wear but is generally in good shape.

The price is $4,000. There is also a Corbin seat, Convertis bars (adjustable clip-on handlebars) and Throttlemeister throttle lock/ bar end weights that can be included in the deal.

PM if interested.

Lex

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG